search the web

Google

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

how is the 'life around me'

most of the time it seems really fantastic... and myself lucky. sometime its boring and very few time 'want to leave it somehow'. for last few years i've spent most of the hours of my life with my friends and colleagues. it was nice :)



i am not a person with a big ambition. i want to get those things which are around me and reachable with less anxieties. to me its good policy to be happy. i believe in God and i think its the certain source for all desires that i keep.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy man.Go ahead

Unknown said...

Life is nothing but taking rest....when we got bored, we work....hmmmm (zzzzzzz....zzz)

shafiq said...

plz wake up.
ur dream is cool.
because no one can dreaming such a practical one.
i wish ur dream will comes
true very soon.