search the web

Google

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

'love around me'

people say many things about love; i say its the only hope to live on the earth. in my 26 years experience, i saw its very easy to fall in love but thousand time harder to express the love. i don't have such experience yet. i never needed to say my parents or my family how much i love them. i've fallen in love for several times... but i always kept it in myself and never tried to express it...



i started like a girl few month ago. she is in my same department but i didn't know her name or never talked to her. few days ago i realized that i really like her. so i decided to tell her about my feelings. i started thinking... what should i say? i thought for several days and then i started memorizing two sentences- 'hi, i like you. can i have your phone number so that we can know each other better?' i own self recited it thousand times and then one day the chance came. i saw the girl few yard far from me and suddenly i started sweating... i saw everything became blurry around me... i didn't hear any sound... its an unforgettable experience i've ever felt... so i understood it shouldn't be my business any more. its much more comfortable to be an one sided lover...

what do you think?

2 comments:

swad said...

If you could see inside my soul
see inside my heart
you would know how I long for you
whenever we're apart

Unknown said...

afsosh.......premer mora naki pocha paniteo dobe na :( ........ poet said, and I just recited