search the web

Google

Monday, September 3, 2007

a blank weekend

here the weekend is friday... but for my office sunday is the weekend. so i have little problem with adjusting. i get my classes off in friday but i have to attend office, and in sunday i get my office off but i have to attend the classes... and the worst thing is all of my friends get a full weekend in friday and in sunday when my classes are over, i become all alone. i just have to stay at home. so i watch movies on sunday... its movie day for me.



yesterday i saw two movies... 'teen kanya' and 'lion of the desert'... two marvelous movies. first i saw the teen kanya (three daughters)... it contains three different short stories of rabindranath tagore. when i was watching 'the postmaster' i just astonished with the talent of satyajit roy. its a nice famous story... but the movie is simpler than the simple story.

and after watching the 'lion of the desert' i thought myself stupid... why i didn't watch it before? i've added it to my most favorite list... and this weekend doesn't seem blank to me anymore...

2 comments:

Palash Datta said...

"postmaster"its realy amaging movie...r oi baccha meyeta ..OH MY GOD..amr sotti matha kharap kore dear motoi tar ovinoi.ato sundor ovinoi.bastob o er kache onekangsei har mene jai....RABINDRANATH & SATYAJIT..r simply great......

Unknown said...

Poka of movie.(Milon)
See uttarayon (Sottojit roy's movie)I hope you will get something
testy story.It's my oppinion not sure.bkz you'r high quality audience of movie poka.the great persons movie watching great person it's very simple.