search the web

Google

Friday, August 24, 2007

the world beyond my reach...

if an angel come to me and ask me to make a wish, i'll say i want to see every single wonder of the world!
this is one of my very favorite quote that i've added to my travel blog site. i always want to see the world out of my normal reach. i dream lot about that... like, sometime i think the sky out of my place doesn't look the same that i see everyday.



today i was reading some articles in different blogs of blogspot. i like most one of these... a bangladeshi girl write it from norway... about her first few miserable days there. i just trying to imagine myself there in the same situation. actually its beyond my imagination... may be things are always not so painful that it seems or not so joyful that it pretends...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Blue sky,
blue sky.

Looking at you, wishing the day by.

Blue sky,
purple sky.

Storm coming in, here it is, there's the eye.

Blue sky,
grey sky.

The earth is wailing, the thunder yells, and the clouds cry.

Blue sky,
grey sky,
black sky.

Tore away at the moon, swallowed stars, and made the sun die.

Black sky
Green sky
Orange sky
Red sky
Pink and yellow and mean sky.

Come on and roll in; it's only in my mind.

-----Colette Miller

Anika said...

those were just some stupid words from a stupid one... but perhaps these stupid moments sums up to a complete life.... and life is always just like that

Anika said...

btw... by stupid word i meant my blog that u mentioned here

The Pixel Dance said...

thanks ahiqul bhai for your nice poetical comment. i understand you are a real 'vabook'...

thanks anika. its nice to hear from you. i am really happy that you came to my site. hope to see you here again and again...