search the web

Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

6 years, 7 months, 7 days!

the morning started with the sound of raindrop... like the sky was crying, its still crying all through the day and i could hear the echo inside me. today i've finished all the exams of my bfa course. from tomorrow i don't need to rise early in the morning against my will to catch an exam or a lecture... or feel angry to my mentors. it was such a long time... 6 years, 7 months, 7 days! may be i had expected this day (today) for hundred times. but now when it came to me i feel i am loosing something... it made me too lighter that i even couldn't realize my existence...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Porikkha sesh pachai tali. Ki moja ki moja!!!

Bujba thela jokhon pora likha sesh hoibo.tokhon koiba ahare ki mojar iskul, college, university.

Ahare koto sundor puspa koigalo shobai????

pal said...

Dinguli mor sonar khachai roilo na,roilona,sei j amr nana ronger dinguli.kanna hashir badhon,tara soilo na,soilo na,sei j amr nana ronger dinguli........